Patient & Staff Safety
UPDATE ON COVID-19 VIRUS
ELEVATE Physical Therapy is working diligently to keep up with the recent changes regarding the COVID-19 virus.
We sincerely value the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and community. ELEVATE Physical Therapy will remain open in a limited capacity to follow the below listed guidelines. We know that some of you need essential care, but under no circumstances will any person be allowed into the clinic who has symptoms or who may have been exposed to someone with the virus.
These are the procedures we will be implementing to ensure your health:
- We will be limiting the number of people in the clinic at one time. This includes both patients, therapists, and staff. We ask that patients only come to therapy and family/friends stay home or wait somewhere else outside the clinic until the therapy session is complete.
- We have adjusted our schedules to accommodate, and we will be operating on limited hours and appointments as demand dictates.
- In addition to our normal cleaning schedule, we are sanitizing the entire clinic multiple times daily using CDC approved disinfectants. This includes cleaning all surfaces including weights, med balls, bands, etc.
- Our front office staff will be asking patients if you have been in contact with anyone who has been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, if you have any health issues or are at risk, or if you have a fever. These questions will be asked for everyone’s protection, and certainly not to offend anyone. Please immediately sanitize your hands upon arrival and leaving the clinic.
- We will take all patients’ temperature with a no touch thermometer upon arrival.
- In addition to limiting the number of patients each hour, we are practicing social distancing as well by spreading patients and staff out in our clinic.
- If when you arrive, you present with any cold/flu symptoms our front office staff will ask you to reschedule.
- Please remain 6 feet from others in the clinic, and avoid touching additional surfaces. Please no hand shaking.
- If you learn that you have come down with COVID-19 and have been in the clinic in the last 2 weeks, please call to alert us immediately.
We hope to continue to provide the care that you need. As guidelines are changing quickly, we will update you as soon as possible with any changes. If you have any questions, please call our office at (828) 877-2110. Our goal is to continue to provide the care you need in a safe environment!